Pls click my sponsor

Sebutharga Kem Lambaian Danau

Sila Penuhkan Borang Untuk Mendapatkan Sebutharga Dari Kami. KLIK Sini Untuk Ke Borang!

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

MMU's Xm Blues

esheiks:
What's love without care? What's care without loyalty?
What's loyalty without patience? What's patience
without understanding? What's understanding without
friendship? What's friendship without YOU?

Days are empty when I don't hear from you. Just a
simple "Hello" and my worries are through. Why do I
feel this? I think I have a clue. Because I'm glad I
have a friend like you.

If I have to spend my life thinking, I'll think of
you. If I have to cry my tears, I'll cry for you. If I
have to give up my wings, I'll forever walk with you.
But if I have to lose a friend...Hope it won't be you.

Dak-dak MMU tengah tension nak exam nih. Memacam cara lepas tension. From shaz (dear darlin' shazwani) i got endless poems and whatnots. Akak copy & paste kat sini. Jiwang sey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...